Saturday, May 4, 2013

Seed Trays, and more snow...

Well my seed trays have been doing well in the dining room window light. I was able to get them outside for a few hours daily for about a week. On this past Monday it was 88F and a couple plants got a bit sunburnt (wasn't supposed to get that hot). Then with our crazy weather it snowed Wednesday night and we got about 3-4 inches of wet sloppy stuff. It's been mostly cold and raining since then.

I've reached a tricky point in time. I'm gone all next week for work so I'm going to take a gamble on the weather forecast. It's supposed to be back to the normal weather for this time of year so I'm going to plant the hardier plants from the seed trays and put in the watering system tomorrow. The garden is my hobby and I can't expect my dear hubby to do all that I do so I'm going to get it down to half the seed trays that need to be tended.

This picture was from two weeks ago.


And this picture from last weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment