Sunday, April 21, 2013

The never ending winter

Winter just won't quit. We get a few nicer days and then wham, snow and cold again. They're forecasting snow again for Tuesday next week. I'm hoping that's it. I'd really like to put away the winter coats.

As for the garden there's no sign of those seeds I planted. I sure how they still come up, arghhh! Darn weather. I keep checking my asparagus, and no signs either. Other people at work have told me their's has just popped up in the last week so I'm still hoping. This is the year I get to cut the asparagus for the first time and I'd be mighty disappointed if it didn't survive the winter.

My seed trays in the house are doing fairly well. They could really use some strong sunshine though, if it ever gets warm enough I'll put them outside during the day but for now they're still stuck in the window.

No comments:

Post a Comment